Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How many JellyBeans?

For the past month I have been thinking about a lot of things and looking at a lot of things.
To be honest, I didn't do much.
I didn't draw like I promised I would before summer break
I didn't finished reading the book I planned to finish
I didn't do a lot of things I promised myself to do.

I feel bad, but at the same time I am glad that I was able to stop and think for a while and learn more about myself and what I really want.

I found this video made by Ze Frank



How many jellybeans have I spend on worrying about my future? Oh man a big jar, or maybe more
But, I don't regret spending that much time worrying and thinking
Without all that I would not be writing this post, or finding this video, or trying out Corel Painter, or realizing how different the color of dusk in different cities, or be the person who I am now.

Thank you for everything that happened to me! good, bad, success, failure, mistakes, happiness, stress, whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment