Sunday, February 3, 2013

First Post in 2013

January is such a good month. I took a break and did not make any animation at all or update my works. Opps.
I did do something drawings during my break.
I just have to put the giraffe on XX large size to get the feel of their long neck. It looks good on my screen. I don't know if it will look good on other people's screen though. I think the neck could be even longer.

I don't remember what the name of the bird.


I got distracted by all the good food while I was back in Taiwan so I didn't brother finishing them. I also got distracted by watching anime and reading manga (I call this "researching" I discover a lot of good techniques for composing shots by watching anime.)

February is also going to be a good month. I finally have the storyboard thumbnail of my walking box film.

No comments:

Post a Comment