Friday, December 14, 2012

Long Long Time Ago

It has been a while since the last time I updated my post, almost a month ago. While I'm still trying to wrap up my finals, I want to share my wonderful experience yesterday and through today.
Yesterday, two of my fellow animator friends decided to go watch The Hobbit premier regardless of the fact that we have our final critique the next morning. I think it's a legit to say that watching movie is a form of  "research" for us. Thursday afternoon after classes, we entered our little private animation room and animated till 9:30 pm and headed to the theater. We brought our computers to the theater and continue to work on our final (I took the time in the theater to relax because my computer is malfunction at the time.) I love the theater environment. The theater is full of energy even though it was already midnight. People were really excited about the movie.

The Hobbit
Bilbo is more adorable than I have expected! The movie simply would not be the same if Martin Freeman did not was not play Bilbo.

After the movie we came back to school, back to our little private animation room and working our way through morning where we then had our critique. I came back home at noon and woke up at 5 pm and I had the urge to update my blog.
Btw, this is my 100th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment